Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc.
- # of Openings
- Specialty Consultants
This is a NATIONWIDE OPENING; candidate can work from any of our offices in the United States.
Strong team player/contributor needed for a global consulting firm!
Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc., a full service Global Forensics and Technical Consulting Company, is looking for a full-time Principal Toxicologist with a strong background in general/forensic toxicology and consulting. Candidates with forensic toxicology, drug and alcohol metabolism, exposure assessment, and risk assessment will be preferred. The position is a non-clinical consulting role with our Toxicology and Food Sciences Practice Group and can be based in one of our offices located in any of our 61 locations across the U.S. This is a great opportunity for either a mid-career consultant who is looking to move up a level or a seasoned profession ready to make a move. Our team specializes in highly diverse and intellectually challenging projects in a supportive and collaborative environment. The qualified candidate will be expected to manage their own projects as well as support team members, if needed. In return for your talent and effort, we offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package—including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employer-matching 401(k), a flexible work schedule, and opportunities for advancement.
If you are a team player…this job is for you!
- PhD with at least 10 years of experience in the field of Toxicology, Forensic Toxicology, Epidemiology, or Occupational Health
- Demonstrated proficiency in toxicology, hazard characterization, risk assessment, and exposure assessment,
- Solid understanding of and ability to convey the underlying mechanisms and principles of toxicology, epidemiology
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and writing skills, including preparing and presenting marketing material
- Excellent project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Strong commitment to professional development
- Those with history of expert witness testimony will be given priority
- Proven track record in gaining new and existing client opportunity creation, management, and customer service
- Ability to critically review literature and synthesize scientific data
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, adaptable, effective with time management, and capable of working independently and in diverse teams
- Ability to work collaboratively on multidisciplinary projects involving the fields of Toxicology, Epidemiology, Occupational Medicine and Health, Environmental Science, Industrial Hygiene, and/or other fields
- Strong collaborative working skills
- Strong ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, organization, writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to prepare reports and presentations
- Strong willingness to take on multiple, diverse projects and prioritize competing deadlines
- Willingness to periodically meet with clients to develop new business opportunities