Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Integrity Administrator
at Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc.
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
We are currently seeking two Data Integrity Administrators for our Houston office who will be responsible for the migration, manipulation, and maintenance of data to ensure data integrity. The Data Integrity Administrator will determine data requirements and ensure that all data conforms to the proper data standards and business needs. In return for your talent and effort, we offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package—including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employer-matching 401(k), and opportunities for advancement.
- Provide quality service to internal and external customers in all assigned tasks
- Maintain customer and contact database through software including additions, deletions, research, corrections and cleaning
- Identify and leverage opportunities to continually improve the quality of data management systems, processes and standards
- Take a “hands on” approach to data Quality Assurance
- Provide timely response to support requests
- 2-5 years’ of computer experience with an understanding of search filters
- Experience with data validation, analysis, and quality
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute on assigned deliverables
- Extraordinarily detail-oriented
- Must be eligible/authorized to work in the US without visa sponsorship now or in the future