Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Richdale Apartments
- Job ID
- Information Technology - Openings
Be a part of the team that develops and manages the best Class A communities in the Midwest! Richdale Apartments, a family owned and operated company which has continued growth since 1918, is hiring for a Systems Administrator. As a leader in the national owner / developer industry of luxury multi-family communities and commercial properties, we strive to cultivate a fun, productive, and exciting work environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded. Teamwork is at the core of our culture, and we are always seeking talented individuals to join our winning team! If you are a team player and a top performer, this very well could be the place for you. Apply today!
- Provide overall IT support for the firm
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Manage Help Desk staff, which includes hiring, training, guidance, and discipline
- Manage end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations
- Manage backup library and domain user/email accounts.
- Develop and maintain system standards
- Design, implement, and manage networks using Cisco technology
- Monitor all new hire training on technical equipment.
- Perform system monitoring for security purposes
- Work with team to enhance current technologies to improve client services
- Communicate regularly with executive management on information technology
- Plan, implement and monitor changes in infrastructure configurations
- Develop best practices and written documentation for all server maintenance
- Manage hardware and software vendor relationships
- SharePoint and OCR implementation and development experience a PLUS+++
- Experience with Cisco
- Experience handling cyber security issues
- Familiar utilizing Meraki devices
- Effective communication skills and ability to lead a technical staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field
- MBA or equivalent
- 8-10 years of relevant technical experience