Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Richdale Apartments
- Job ID
- Information Technology - Openings
Richdale Apartments, a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of luxury apartment communities, is hiring for a Systems Administrator. We strive to cultivate a fun, productive, innovative and exciting work environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded. Teamwork is at the core of our culture, and delivering exceptional sales and service via our sales associates and tech platforms are key components to our success.
- Provide overall IT support for the firm and maintain robust processing speeds for all corporate and site offices
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
Set IT policies, a secure environment and maintain effective controls for all company computing needs including VPN, terminal services and private cloud
- Work hand in hand with Help Desk staff, which includes hiring, training, guidance, and discipline
- Manage end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations
- Manage backup library and domain user/email accounts.
- Develop and maintain system standards
- Design, implement, and manage networks using Cisco technology
- Monitor all new hire training on technical equipment.
- Perform system monitoring for security purposes
- Work with team to enhance current technologies to improve client services
- Communicate regularly with executive management on information technology
- Plan, implement and monitor changes in infrastructure configurations
- Develop best practices and written documentation for all server maintenance
- Manage hardware and software vendor relationships
- SharePoint and OCR implementation and development experience a PLUS+++
- Experience with Cisco networking and phone support
- Experience handling cyber security issues
- Familiar utilizing Meraki devices
- Effective communication skills and ability to lead a technical staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field
- 8-10 years of relevant technical experience and or Cisco certifications