Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Technician / Hiring Bonus! / Relocation Package!
at Richdale Apartments
- Job ID
- Maintenance and Housekeeping - Openings
Are you dreading working another hot summer in Houston?
Join our team and use your maintenance skills at a Richdale Apartment community in a cooler climate.
Richdale is seeking skilled HVAC apartment maintenance technicians nationwide. We offer a full benefits package, including relocation package and hiring bonus. CAMT certification a plus. Richdale is a top-tier family-owned builder and manager of luxury apartment communities nationwide.
- Complete all maintenance work orders, including electrical, plumbing, air conditioning (HVAC), pool and appliance
- Maintain all equipment to ensure safety and equipment upkeep
- Ensure resident satisfaction when working in an apartment
- Maintain resident contact regarding maintenance problems in apartments
- Respond to all emergency calls in a timely manner and if necessary, in person
- Preventative maintenance program
- Maintain organized shop
Hours include: Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm with rotating on-call hours.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Be dependable/reliable and follow through on commitments, producing timely work to required- or higher-standards, and pitch in to get the job completed
- Be attentive to detail and monitoring adherence to company standards
- HVAC Certification required
- 3-5 years of experience in electrical, plumbing, painting and maintenance
- Must be available for rotating on-call hours