Reynolds, Smith and Hills, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Reynolds, Smith and Hills, Inc
- # of Openings
- Job Level
We are currently seeking Senior Inspectors for the Transportation-Construction Management Practice in the Odessa and San Angelo, TX areas.
As a Senior Inspector, you will monitor the contractor’s on-site construction activities and inspect materials to ensure compliance with plans, specifications, and special provision for the construction contract.
Additional responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain detailed records of the contractor’s daily operations and events that affect the work, monitoring, and inspecting contractor’s work zone traffic control plan as well as reviewing modifications to the plan
- Perform sampling and testing of component materials and completed work in accordance with the construction contract
- Prepare and check engineering computations
- Inspect the construction work and conduct field tests
- Manage the team of inspectors (coordinate their schedules, etc.)
- High School Diploma
- 8+ years inspection or engineering experience Must obtain any required certifications and pass appropriate qualifications tests for the position in specified time frames
- Valid TX Driver License
- Must have good driving record
- Ability to sit, stand, climb, bend, twist or stoop frequently and for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to reach horizontally as well as vertically for required tasks
- Ability to use construction or inspection safety equipment including fall protection
- Ability to lift and/or move you to 50 pounds
- Experience as a CEI/CM Senior Inspector on Roadway and Bridge Construction Projects or prior roadway/bridge construction experience
- 3+ years in roadway/bridge inspection
- OSHA 10
- ACI Certification
In addition to the position’s skills, education and experience requirements, the following RS&H competencies are considered foundational to understanding performance, now and in the future.
· Change Orientation
· Client Focus
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
Our construction management experts provide a full range of program management and specialized testing and inspection services from the preconstruction phase through maintenance and operations. If you want to work on some of the nation’s most complex transportation projects, join our team of construction professionals.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation’s top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.