Reynolds, Smith and Hills, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Reynolds, Smith and Hills, Inc
- # of Openings
- Architecture & Interior Design
We are currently seeking an Entry Level Architect to join our Corporate Practice group in our Houston, TX office.
This position will be joining an experienced team of Healthcare and Corporate Workplace design professionals providing creativity and comprehensive services to a variety of clients.
- 5-year Bachelors of Architecture degree from an NAAB accredited university
- 0 – 3 years of work experience
- Strong proficiency in Revit and Sketchup
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint) proficient
- Adobe Creative Suite working knowledge preferred
- Master's degree in Architecture from an NAAB accredited university preferred
- Some professional experience working in an architectural office is preferred
- Internship experience is a plus
- NCARB IDP program enrolled
- Professional experience utilizing AutoCAD and REVIT
- Comfortable in shifting between multiple project assignments
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
Our team designs facilities for clients in the Corporate, Healthcare, Science and Technology industry. By working with our clients and listening to their needs, we gather a deep understanding of their desired outcomes, practicing creativity and innovation along the way. Become part of a team that’s redefining client service and success in a rapidly changing world.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation’s top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.