Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Microsoft CRM/D365 Developer
at Rand Group
- Information Technology
Great Pay! Challenging Work! Continuous Learning! Opportunity to Advance!
Join our team and be an integral part of our Dynamics CRM/D365 software development practice. You will use your software engineering and architecture skills to create innovative solutions that solve challenging client problems. If you love to code and are looking for an opportunity to learn, an opportunity to advance, an opportunity to be a part of something special then Rand Group is the place for you!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Objective and comprehensive bonus programs reward your contributions:
- Production Bonus
- Travel Bonus
- Recruiting Referral Bonus
- New business referral bonus
- 100% company paid major medical health benefits
- 100% company paid dental insurance, life insurance, long term disability, short term disability
- 401k Plan with match
Work Life Balance:
- Travel no more than 35%
- 3 weeks PTO + Bonus PTO at 5, 10 and 15 years of service
- Annual Charity match to a non-profit of your choice
- Performance evaluations twice a year
- 80 hours annual training
- Personal Development Plan that is updated annually for career progression
- Development of customizations to Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ D365
- Write code and perform unit testing
- Test code for validity of results, accuracy and conformance to specified development specifications
- Learn and install add-on enterprise software solutions
- Ability to develop custom reports per requirements documents and standards
- Create supporting code documentation
- Review changes with management and perform required updates
- Develop data migration tools for migrating customer's data into CRM/D365
- Assisting with the preparation of the project status report, project timeline and project budget
- Providing go live and post-implementation support
- 4+ years’ experience building solutions with the Microsoft CRM / D365 development environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related degree
- Thorough understanding of MS Dynamics CRM Architecture and experience in XRM applications by using custom code
- Experience and understanding of methods and tools used to customize and extend CRM business solutions
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot issues related to Dynamics CRM / D365 code
- Ability to be self-directed and individually resourceful, working independently but also within a fast-paced team environment
- Experience working in a consulting or professional services firm, plus
Why Rand Group?
Join a team committed to delivering solutions that works specifically to the needs of each client. Our core values of integrity and respect are our guideposts to how we work. Since 2003, Rand Group has experienced consistent growth year over year. Take control of your career and work amongst driven, talented professionals in the industry. With performance evaluations twice a year, we offer opportunities for career advancement for our employees to chart their own career path.