Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entry Level ERP Associate
at Rand Group
Great Pay! Challenging Work! Continuous Learning! Opportunity to Advance!
Join our team as an intern, part-time or full-time associate. This is an opportunity to learn an ERP software application (Dynamics AX, Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV, NetSuite and SAP) and work on client ERP implementation projects. You will also mentor under the direction of a Senior Consultant on the team. You will work with our team to deliver innovative solutions that solve challenging client problems. If you are looking for an opportunity to learn, an opportunity to advance, an opportunity to be a part of something special then Rand Group is the place for you!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Objective and comprehensive bonus programs reward your contributions:
- Production, Travel, Recruiting Referral and New Business Referral Bonuses
- 100% company paid major medical health benefits
- 100% company paid dental insurance, life insurance, long term disability, short term disability
- 401k Plan with match
Work Life Balance:
- Travel no more than 35%
- 3 weeks PTO + Bonus PTO at 5, 10 and 15 years of service
- Annual Charity match to a non-profit of your choice
- Performance evaluations twice a year
- 80 hours annual training
- Personal Development Plan that is updated annually for career progression
- Account reconciliations
- Validation of financial transaction flow (unit & integration testing)
- Business procedures & training documentation
- Data analysis and migration
- Security set-up and maintenance
- Providing on-line support to clients under the direct supervision of Senior Staff
- Progress toward completion of an Accounting, MIS, Supply Chain Management or related business degree
- Prefer GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Knowledge of MS Outlook and proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new systems and processes
This position has the potential to lead to continued part-time employment for consecutive semesters and a potential opportunity for full-time placement upon graduation.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume. If you would like to inquire about this and other opportunities available with Rand Group, LLC, contact:
Monica Noriega - firstname.lastname@example.org
Main: (713) 850-0747 / Direct: (713) 335-8770
To learn more about Rand Group, LLC you may visit our web site at www.randgroup.com.