Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central Consulting Manager
at Rand Group
- Information Technology
Great Pay! Challenging Work! Continuous Learning! Opportunity to Advance!
Join our management team and help lead our Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central practice. You will use your business process and application skills to deliver innovative solutions that solve challenging client problems. If you are looking for an opportunity to learn, an opportunity to advance, an opportunity to be a part of something special then Rand Group is the place for you!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Objective and comprehensive bonus programs reward your contributions:
- Production Bonus
- Travel Bonus
- Recruiting Referral Bonus
- New business referral bonus
- 100% company paid major medical health benefits
- 100% company paid dental insurance, life insurance, long term disability, short term disability
- 401k Plan with match
Work Life Balance:
- Travel no more than 35%
- 4 weeks PTO + Bonus PTO at 5, 10 and 15 years of service
- Annual Charity match to a non-profit of your choice
- Performance evaluations twice a year
- 80 hours annual training
- Personal Development Plan that is updated annually for career progression
- Participate and help lead all phases of implementation
- Prepare business requirements and create system design
- Oversee software configuration, testing, training and deployment
- Perform project management
- Ensure quality assurance measures
- Proactively manage client relationships and become a trusted advisor
- Supervise and mentor staff
- Serve as an escalation resource
- 8+ years’ experience implementing and using Dynamics NAV, D365 Business Central or a comparable mid-market ERP system
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- Knowledge of major business life-cycles in finance, purchasing, sales, inventory and production
- Understanding of database structure and design
- Demonstrated problem solving, attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Possess strong decision making and time management skills
- Ability to work in and help lead small teams
Why Rand Group?
Join a team committed to delivering solutions that works specifically to the needs of each client. Our core values of integrity and respect are our guideposts to how we work. Since 2003, Rand Group has experienced consistent growth year over year. Take control of your career and work amongst driven, talented professionals in the industry. With performance evaluations twice a year, we offer opportunities for career advancement for our employees to chart their own career path.