Quest Software, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Content and Campaign Marketing Manager
at Quest Software, Inc.
- Job ID
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Quest is an award-winning IT management software provider offering a broad selection of solutions that solve some of the most common and most challenging IT problems. We are currently looking for a Content and Campaign Marketing Manager.
Quest strives to be the best of the very best in everything we do. We are fanatically customer focused and are proud to support the most complex customers who have the highest IT demands in the world. It’s exciting, it’s rewarding, it’s hard work and offers career and personal growth.
The Content and Campaign Marketing Manager will collaborate with regional marketing, digital marketing, and marketing operations teams to manage and implement a global campaign & editorial calendar motion. This individual will establish processes that improve content planning and sharing across functional teams at Quest. As part of a new content marketing team, this role will be pivotal in changing the way we plan and deliver campaigns and digital content to worldwide prospects and customers.
- Develops and maintains an editorial calendar
- Establishes and works closely with an editorial stakeholders (Product evangelist, Marcom, digital/analytics) to brainstorm, curate/write, and pitch a regular series of thought leadership content
- Drives an editorial process that ensures timely implementation/execution of campaign content across Quest domains
- Manages and executes content calendar and coordinates all updates on Quest domains
- Develops and execute marketing campaigns across channels in parallel, and across multiple markets that grow the Quest brand, generate demand and serve the businesses’ bottom-line.
- Collaborates with corp communications team to ensure distribution is incorporated in editorial planning
- Applies data analysis to measure, report and generate actionable insights off campaigns executed to inform both global and regional marketing decisions.
- Feeds requirements, needs and asks into product strategy that support marketing goals across all channels and regions
- Measures the success of creative and content assets against campaign KPIs.
- Recommends updates to improve engagement and quality based on findings
- Manages third party vendor and agency relationships
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, digital marketing, marketing communications or a related field
- Five plus years of experience in content, marketing or communications
- Demonstrated experience with inbound marketing strategy, as well as experience with paid and earned channels
- Comfortable presenting campaign strategy to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience mapping, integrating, and repackaging content into more suitable vehicles and easier consumption for target audiences
- Experience designing streamlined processes, and managing workflow(s) to provide effective quality assurance with our internal teams
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple projects, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Collaborative working style and ability to influence and drive change in a matrix environment.
Quest Software enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure in order to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With over 3,500 team members around the globe, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers. When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
o Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
o When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
o Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
o We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
o Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Quest is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Quest are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Quest will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Quest encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at http://www.quest.com/careers.