Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Measurement Technician in Nederland, TX at PrideStaff
Temp To Hire Position Located in Southeast Texas
Measurement Technician Job Description:
• Install, configure, troubleshoot, operate, maintain, inspect, test, and calibrate electronic flow meters, associated measurement and communications equipment, control and relief valves.
• Witness testing and calibration of 3rd party meters. • Collect gas samples.
• Maintain typical pipeline equipment, basic measurement equipment, valves, etc.
• Responsible for proper operation and maintenance of pipeline facilities in accordance with company procedures/policies and DOT regulations.
• Must complete applicable reporting and documentation of key operating parameters. • Must have people skills and task prioritizing skills. Key Essential Qualifications: Education, Experience and Skills Required: • High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Valid Driver’s License. • Must speak and read English fluently.
• Must pass pre-employment drug screening and is subject to random DOT drug testing.
• Must be capable of physical duties in outdoor environment.