Post Acute Medical
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Therapist - 5k FT Sign on Bonus!!!
at Post Acute Medical
- PAM Rehabilitation Hospital of Beaumont, a Post Acute Medical Hospital
- Regular Full-Time
- # of Openings
$5,000 Full Time Sign on Bonus!!!
Post Acute Medical is committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing experienced and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service. With over 25 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation facilities currently in operation across the country, we are proud to offer services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Joining our PAMily allows you to work in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership with exposure to a variety of patient care levels. Aside from our competitive pay, generous paid benefit time, and excellent insurance options, you will also have opportunities for professional growth through our Education Advancement Program.
We are excited to learn more about you and hope that you consider joining us on a shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program. Please take a moment to visit us online at www.postacutemedical.com for a comprehensive look at how we're able to positively impact our local communities.
Post Acute Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In this role, you'll be responsible for performing evaluations, setting goals and developing treatment plans that coincide with the expectations of patients and their families to restore their ability to function independently. You will work cooperatively with members of an interdisciplinary team to identify and solve patient needs with quality care. We are interested in speaking with Physical Therapists who have a genuine drive and a natural ability to lead as they will be a mentor to our Physical Therapy Assistants.
Within our facility, you may work with patients who have:
- Traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries
- Multi-system organ failure
- Chronic/Acute respiratory failure
- Non-healing wounds and infectious diseases
- Ventilators and require weaning
While the true depth of this position's responsibilities extend beyond a basic job description, we can assure you that working in an acute care environment will provide you with ample opportunity to grow your skill set provide your patients with high quality care.
In order to work at our facility as a Physical Therapist, you will need:
- A Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited school of physical therapy; foreign trained physical therapists must have a membership in the World Confederation for Physical Therapy and participate in the program for the foreign trained as outlined by the American Physical Therapy Association
- To be licensed by the appropriate State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
- Have and maintain a CPR certification
A few things that aren't required, but we would prefer:
- At least 2 years of direct patient care experience
- Experience in a multidisciplinary acute care setting