Post Acute Medical
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Navigator (FT) - Humble
at Post Acute Medical
- Business Development/Marketing
- PAM Rehabilitation Hospital of Humble
- Regular Full-Time
- # of Openings
Clinical Navigator / Clinical Liaison
The Clinical Navigator / Clinical Liaison works under the direction of the Director of Strategic Initiatives and is responsible for:
- Cultivating referral relationships, managing assigned territory, and completing patient assessments
- Making sales contacts as well as analyzing referral and admission data from assigned territory
- Working collaboratively with business development team members including the Admissions Manager and admission staff, as well as nursing and other internal and external staff to facilitate the referral conversion
- Providing feedback and recommendations for program development and quality improvement initiatives related to customer service, the referral and admission process and patient and referral source satisfaction
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships to all stakeholders including prospective patient, family members, physicians, ICU and floor nurses, discharge planners, case managers and payer representatives
The Clinical Navigator / Clinical Liaison must:
- Hold a degree from an accredited college or university in a health field, preferably nursing
- Hold a current licensure in nursing or respiratory therapy
- Prior marketing and/or rehabilitation/LTACH experience is preferred
Post Acute Medical, LLC, (PAM) based in Enola, Pa., provides post-acute healthcare services through 30 long-term acute care hospitals and medical rehabilitation hospitals and 15 outpatient physical therapy locations in nine states. PAM is committed to providing high-quality patient care and outstanding customer service, coupled with loyalty and dedication of highly trained staff, to be the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves. Our mission is to serve people by providing compassionate, expert care and to support recovery through education and research. Learn more at www.postacutemedical.com.
Post Acute Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.