Plains All American Pipeline, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Plains All American Pipeline, L.P.
The Network Engineer will be responsible for supporting all data and voice communications including security technologies and Voice over IP.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Installs, tests, troubleshoots, and maintains telecommunications-based hardware and software products including Cisco routers, switches, and firewalls
- Configures and maintains Cisco Secure ACS
- Configures and maintains Cisco ISE
- Knowledge of T1, PRI, SIP, AVP
- Wireless technologies – Cisco, Proxim, Motorola
- Intrusion Detection and Threat Vulnerability management
- Knowledge of trouble shooting and management tools
- Develops and maintains systems documentation
- Configures Solar Winds Orion Network Performance Monitor
- Configures and deploys Riverbed WAN Optimizer products
- Implements and maintains Voice over IP
- Problem resolution, including ownership through resolution
- Coordinates hardware and software updates from vendors
- Assists other Systems Administrators and Service Desk staff as required
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Systems configuration and deployment
- Systems design and specifications
- Problem management and resolution
- Use of appropriate tools/utilities
- Project management
- Written and oral communications
- After-hour and weekend availability
- Work without supervision
- Light to moderate travel
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma required.
- College degree preferred.
- Training in Windows operating systems and TCP/IP communications.
- Minimum CCNP Required
- Minimum five (5) years technical experience. Exposure to following:
- Cisco Switches, Routers and Firewalls
- Cisco Firepower
- TCP/IP communications and troubleshooting
- Remote Access VPN
- Routing Protocols: BGP, EIGRP, OSPF
- Network Sniffer
- Cisco Secure ACS
- Cisco ISE
- Solar Winds Orion Network Performance Monitor
- Riverbed WAN Optimization
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Attention: Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruitment agencies, either submitted through this website or directly to Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. employees.