Plains All American Pipeline, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Plains All American Pipeline, L.P.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Coordinate escheat process with the Law, IT and Division Order Departments
- Research and coordinate resolution on inquiries from Marketing, Division Order, Crude Oil Accounting, Net Outs and outside entities on revenue and royalty issues
- Prepare daily and monthly balancing of crude oil system to royalty system
- Respond to operator and owner inquiries
- Reconcile and process gas payments received from operators
- Coordinate lease set up with Marketing and Division Order Departments
- Appropriately handle prior period adjustments to ensure accurate payment(s)
- Close monthly payable ledgers
- Research and reconcile outstanding items for general ledger account reconciliations; prepare journal entries as required
- Evaluate and input tax reserves into the system monthly
- Evaluate operator requests for tax reserve deductions and calculate prior month deductions
- Analyze and process part interest turn around documents received from operators monthly
- Prepare ad hoc reports and perform analyses as requested by management
- Coordinate special projects as assigned by supervisor
- Provide and update documented desk procedures; participate and successfully perform cross training within department
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Must be detail oriented and possess the ability to stay organized
- Must interact effectively with others in a team environment while maintaining a professional and positive attitude
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Advanced excel skills required
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance required
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Attention: Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruitment agencies, either submitted through this website or directly to Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. employees.