Placement By Design
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Placement By Design
Job Reference #: 12232622
We are seeking a mid-level Architectural Designer with 5-10 years of professional design experience, strong design skills and experience designing religious and educational facilities.
- Coordinates design efforts during all phases of a project
- Develops presentation strategies
- Communicates design ideas through hand sketching, 3D computer renderings and verbal presentation skills
- Professional Degree in Architecture (B. Arch or M. Arch) from a NAAB Accredited University
- 5-10 years of professional experience minimum.
- Architectural Registration – Texas preferred or on the path to licensure preferred
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop & InDesign required
- skilled at front end design, doing programming, conceptual design and schematic design.
- Ability and experience working directly with clients.
- Good at strategic thinking, the big picture of a campus, and can come up with design concepts and execute them with good modeling skills, in Sketchup and Revit.
- Project experience: religious and education required.
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship