Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pinnacle AIS
Texas City, TX
# of Openings:
We are looking for motivated and driven leaders to manage a team in delivering superior service to our clients. At PinnacleART, we recognize that you don’t build a business- you build your people and they will build the business.
Who We Are:
PinnacleART is one of the world’s premier providers of reliability solutions to the most complex facilities, including the refining, oil and gas, petrochemical, specialty chemical, mining, and water treatment industries. Founded in 2006, we’ve had exceptional growth, bringing to the team industry experts as well as developing a workforce of innovative, service-driven leaders.
What We Do:
We partner with our clients to improve their business performance through more reliable operations and innovative strategies that-
- Mitigate risk of downtime, loss of containment, and ensure safety of personnel
- Optimize costs associated with inspection, maintenance, and total asset spend
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards
How We’re Different:
The innovative people of PinnacleART are the lifeline of the organization, filling the hallways with contagious energy and enthusiasm. We make it a priority to keep the longstanding PinnacleART culture intact through community outreach, wellness programs, mentoring networks, engineering communities and monthly social activities.
What You Do:
As a PROJECT LEAD, you’ll lead a team at a client site in delivering service and value through key reliability projects. Project Leads are also responsible for growing and developing team members in building their own career vision. Most initial client site opportunities are anticipated to last approximately 24 months, dependent on project requirements, employee advancement, and company needs. Relocation assistance is provided.
Reports to: Project Account Manager
Location: Texas City, TX
- Leadership: Coaching, developing and motivating a team
- Executing with Excellence: Ensuring project team delivers with superior quality
- Client Satisfaction: Engaging with our clients to facilitate long term partnerships
- Profitable Projects: Using best practices and innovative thinking to optimize cost and resources
- Engage with client, maintaining alignment on deliverable and schedule
- Maintain positive and professional relationship with client
- Use project management best practices in managing all phases of project and report Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), including cost and hours
- Supervise, motivate and develop project team members
- Develop innovative cost-reduction and efficiency improvements
- Oversee the development and implementation of comprehensive Reliability programs, including:
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
- Mechanical integrity programs
- Inspection program development
- Facility or equipment condition assessment
- Expert application of API codes and technical standards (API 510, 570, 571, 574, 580, and 581)
- Collaborate with company Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to leverage internal expertise as need to support projects
- 2-5 years of project management experience (preferably in oil & gas, chemicals or refining industries, but open to other fields)
- Minimum 1 year of experience of direct interaction in working with clients
- Experience in developing individuals and leading teams
- Commitment to relocate domestically or internationally (multiple locations)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering discipline or similar
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
To make the world reliable, one customer at a time.