Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pinnacle AIS
Main Office: Pasadena, TX
# of Openings:
We are looking for motivated and innovative team members ready to take on new challenges while rapidly advancing their career. At PinnacleART, we recognize that you don’t build a business- you build your people and they will build the business.
Who We Are:
PinnacleART is one of the world’s premier providers of reliability solutions to the most complex facilities, including the refining, oil and gas, petrochemical, specialty chemical, mining, and water treatment industries. Founded in 2006, we’ve had exceptional growth, bringing to the team industry experts as well as developing a workforce of innovative, service-driven leaders.
What We Do:
We partner with our clients to improve their business performance through more reliable operations and innovative strategies that-
- Mitigate risk of downtime, loss of containment, and ensure safety of personnel
- Optimize costs associated with inspection, maintenance, and total asset spend
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards
How We’re Different:
The innovative people of PinnacleART are the lifeline of the organization, filling the hallways with contagious energy and enthusiasm. We make it a priority to keep the longstanding PinnacleART culture intact through community outreach, wellness programs, mentoring networks, engineering communities and monthly social activities.
- Delivering Growth: Grow our business through Margin expansion of the Inspection business
- Delivering Your Vision: Develop / maintain a 3-5 year roadmap for Inspection offerings that aligns to both the Inspection and greater company vision
What You Do:
As our INSPECTION MANAGER, you will be responsible for leading a team of advanced NDE inspectors and supporting our Partner teams in the development and execution of field service projects. You will help us grow our Inspection business in line with the road map you set. You will ensure that staffing, training, and equipment plans are aligned across Partner teams.
Reports to: Director, Engineering
Location: Pasadena, TX
- Develop 3-5 year road map for Inspection offerings that aligns to both the Inspection and greater company vision… road map should clearly integrate with MI, Reliability, and O&M offerings.
- Own the suite of Inspection service offerings and communicate the vision, road map, and goals with customers and internal partners
- Set clear expectations with Inspection team and partners to ensure goals are realized
- Work with Partners to set financial and operational targets; track performance
- Consolidates Inspection resource plans to level-load resources across partner teams
- Seeks out industry best practices and technologies and modifies road map accordingly
- Determine and maintain the required competencies for Inspection team
- Ensure training and certification plans are in place and in line with Inspection road map
- Develop business plans to procure new equipment; maintain all inspection equipment
- Ensure equipment is available and shipped to site in accordance with project needs
- Support customer engagements and review / approve inspection proposals
- Propose and lead the roll-out of any new inspection initiatives
- Develop requirements and test Connected Field software
- 10+ years working in the oil and gas industry with at least 5+ years heavily involved with MI programs
- Has a proficient understanding of NDT and how it fits within reliability programs
- 3+ years in supervisor/management role
- Affinity to lead personnel through change and/or high paced environment
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering Discipline
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
To make the world reliable, one customer at a time.