Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Information Systems Technician II
at Pinnacle AIS
Main Office: Pasadena, TX
# of Openings:
INFORMATION SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN II
We are looking for motivated and innovative team members ready to take on new challenges while rapidly advancing their career. At PinnacleART, we recognize that you don’t build a business – you build your people, and they will build the business.
What You Do:
As an INFORMATION SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN II, you will be responsible for maintaining the productivity of computer users and improving employee satisfaction through assisting with any procedural or operating difficulty involving IT applications, products, or services.
Reports to: Director, Information Systems
Location: Pasadena, TX
- Operational Excellence: Diagnoses and resolves employee workstation problems, follow best practices when resolving helpdesk tickets, performs preventative maintenance, and escalates tickets as appropriate.
- Customer Service: Provides clear and constant updated support to internal customers with the appropriate level of empathy and urgency when resolving issues.
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees needing technical assistance
- Provide incident resolution using our helpdesk software while delivering great customer service at all times
- Follow standard helpdesk procedures including logging all helpdesk interactions using tickets, keeping tickets current and accurate, and documenting problem resolutions
- Identify, evaluate and resolve employee workstation problems by using advanced troubleshooting skills and methods
- Distinguish between tier one and tier two problems; escalate problems when considered necessary to maintain service level agreements
- Provide primary support for creating, enabling, disabling, or removing domain user accounts for the purpose of maintaining network security and verifying specific levels of access for all staff
- Manage workstations, applications, and services including e-mail, printing, and associated operating systems and software
- Install, upgrade, and troubleshoot desktop and laptop workstations
- Configure, maintain, and support network printers
- Provide local and remote support for all employees
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues, including replacing failed parts, troubleshooting network connectivity, installing software and recovering data in the event of hardware or software failure
- Assist in developing strategies and capacity planning to meet future computer hardware needs
- Conduct research and makes recommendations on equipment replacements and upgrades to maintain operational excellence, security, value, and business alignment
- Assist in developing and updating processes and procedures that improve the efficiency and quality of the IT support team’s work
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates
- Support and train employees in a wide range of software applications as needed
- Mentor and assist other team members
- Associate Degree or commensurate years of experiences
- 5 - 10 years of desktop support experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service-oriented mindset
- Advanced experience supporting Windows 7, 10, Active Directory, and Microsoft Office
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and highly motivated team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Certification in current operating systems and software products.
- Familiar with computer networking systems.
- Past experience with SCCM for desktop imaging and software deployment.
- Experience in the oil & gas industry
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Matching, Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
PinnacleART regrets that we are unable to sponsor employment visas at this time.
To make the world reliable, one customer at a time