Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pinnacle AIS
Main Office: Pasadena, TX
# of Openings:
We are looking for motivated and innovative team members ready to take on new challenges while rapidly advancing their career. At PinnacleART, we recognize that you don’t build a business- you build your people and they will build the business.
Who We Are:
PinnacleART is one of the world’s premier providers of reliability solutions to the most complex facilities, including the refining, oil and gas, petrochemical, specialty chemical, mining, and water treatment industries. Founded in 2006, we’ve had exceptional growth, bringing to the team industry experts as well as developing a workforce of innovative, service-driven leaders.
What We Do:
We partner with our clients to improve their business performance through more reliable operations and innovative strategies that-
- Mitigate risk of downtime, loss of containment, and ensure safety of personnel
- Optimize costs associated with inspection, maintenance, and total asset spend
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards
How We’re Different:
The innovative people of PinnacleART are the lifeline of the organization, filling the hallways with contagious energy and enthusiasm. We make it a priority to keep the longstanding PinnacleART culture intact through community outreach, wellness programs, mentoring networks, engineering communities and monthly social activities.
What You Do:
As a PROJECT ASSOCIATE I, you will support one of PinnacleART’s project teams and engage our clients in order to complete implementation projects, utilizing multiple software tools to maximize the effectiveness of our services.
Reports to: Project Lead
Location: Pasadena, TX
- Producing Project Efficiency: Executing tasks with quality and within assigned time frames; Effectively working and communicating with team members, Project Lead, other Pinnacle personnel and client contacts
- Executing Professional Effectiveness : Implementing or supporting the development of implementation processes and technologies to improve Pinnacle services, deliverables and efficiencies
- Work independently to complete project deliverables and tasks such as organizing and verifying technical data using applicable software (data examples may include piping materials, dimensions, pressure, and temperature captured through documents such as Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams, engineering drawings and code forms
- Demonstrate effective time management skills to ensure timely completion of assigned tasks
- Reach, maintain, and accurately report performance metrics
- Recognize inefficiencies and facilitate innovation that results in significant improvements
- Participate in endeavors that provide professional development and technical/soft skill training
- Work closely with Project Lead and team to ensure client satisfaction
Education & Experience Requirements – Candidates must meet one of the following to qualify:
- Associate Degree plus minimum of 2 years of experience in project execution or facility operations and/or maintenance within the petroleum, chemical, or mining process industries
- 5 years of experience in reliability, preferably in the oil & gas or similar industry with a minimum of 2 years of experience in project execution or facility operations and/or maintenance within the petroleum, chemical, or mining process industries
- · Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Job Essential Requirements-
- Ability to work 40 hours a week within the hours of 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday
- Willingness to work with and interact with clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, positive attitude, and highly motivated team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
PinnacleART regrets that we are unable to sponsor employment visas at this time.
Mission, Vision & Values
As a team, Pinnacle is defined by its mission, vision, and values. Our mission is to set new standards for reliability programs worldwide. Our vision is to make the world reliable, one client at a time. Our values are continual development of our people, passionate service, drive for innovation, and integrity. While an individual can be successful on his own, teams are successful when all its members work and succeed together. Therefore, at Pinnacle, it is crucial to not only understand our individual responsibilities but those of our teammates as well.