Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Punchout - Tomball
at Perry Homes.
Perry Homes, a top Texas home builder, is looking for full-time general laborers to join our team! We offer competitive pay, benefits, paid vacation and holidays. Must have a valid driver license and reliable transportation!
Since 1967, we have built homes for over 50,000 families and we are still growing. Bob Perry held a vision for building quality homes at a reasonable price. For more than 50 years, Perry Homes’ continued commitment to quality and value has allowed us to build a sterling reputation as one of the largest and most trusted home builders in Texas. In 2015, we were named Builder of the Year by the Greater Houston Builders Association for the third time over the company’s history.
SUMMARY OF POSITION: This position maintains the cleanliness of the construction site and completes minor punch-out under the supervision of the Project Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the job site.
- Responsible for yard duties, including watering grass and pulling weeds.
- Responsible for completing punchout for minor warranty, frame, paint, sheetrock, carpentry and home demonstrations and other similar tasks as assigned.
- From time to time must complete projects with short notice in extreme time constraints.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- Current, valid Driver’s License, acceptable driving record. It is essential to have available transportation to complete assigned tasks and punchout responsibilities.
- Familiar with basic construction punch-out tasks.
Full Benefits Package
Health, Dental & Vision
Life, STD & LTD Insurance
New Home Discount
PH Family College Fund
**Note to job seekers: Your resume will be reviewed and the best qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is a potential match**
Perry Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer