Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Outside Sales Professional - North
at Perry Homes.
Calling all top sales producers! Do you have proven sales skills and ready to take your sales career to the next level? If so, we are searching for New Home Sales Professionals to join our team. Apply today!
Since 1967, we have built homes for over 50,000 families and we are still growing. Bob Perry held a vision for building quality homes at a reasonable price. For more than 50 years, Perry Homes’ continued commitment to quality and value has allowed us to build a sterling reputation as one of the largest and most trusted homebuilders in Texas. In 2015, we were named Builder of the Year by the Greater Houston Builders Association for the third time over the company’s history.
Perry Homes offers:
- Industry leading commission rates (2.4% for inventory homes and 3.4% for dirt sales)
- 40% commission paid upfront at sale, 60% paid at closing
- Paid training
- Inventory homes on the ground ready to sell
- Every Perry Home is backed by an industry-leading two year workmanship limited warranty
- No real estate license required
Summary of Position
Sell and obtain contracts to sell newly constructed homes and guide the sales transaction through closing. Customarily and regularly engage in selling and obtaining contracts to sell newly constructed homes away from the model home or sales office. Submit daily activity reports to Division President. Develop and maintain marketing and Realtor contact program to facilitate sales, perform competitive analysis, and maintain prospect relationships. Manage the sale process while facilitating both loan and closing procedures. Monitor model and inventory homes, ensuring quality standards. Work with the Construction staff and attend training meetings.
- Drive to succeed and overcome objections
- History of proven sales success
- Proven closing/negotiating skills
- A proven background in prospecting and developing marketing strategies to acquire new business
- An outside or business development approach to sales
- Ability to maintain relationships with customers and outside leads
- Communicate effectively with customers and team members
- Great listening and relationship building skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as individually
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred; High School diploma or GED required
- Current, valid Driver’s License
Full Benefits Package
Health, Dental & Vision
Life, STD & LTD Insurance
New Home Discount
PH Family College Fund
**Note to job seekers: Your resume will be reviewed and the best qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is a potential match**
Perry Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer