Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Perry Homes.
Summer Marketing Internship
Houston, TX 77017 (Hobby area)
Want to work at a company that is one of the top Homebuilders in Texas? Gain new skills and work with a fun group who takes pride in what they do?
Here's your opportunity to be a Marketing Intern at Perry Homes! Since 1967, we have built homes for over 55,000 families and we are still growing. Bob Perry held a vision for building quality homes at a reasonable price. For more than 50 years, Perry Homes’ continued commitment to quality and value has allowed us to build a sterling reputation as one of the largest and most trusted homebuilders in Texas.
Here's what we're looking for:
- High School Diploma and current enrollment in University required. Some college courses in Marketing a plus.
- Perform essential job duties and responsibilities, maintain productivity and dependability.
- Ability to communicate with others effectively, both orally and in writing, in a professional and competent manner.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- A team-oriented, proactive and adaptable work ethic.
What will you be doing?
- Review Marketing strategy with Divisional Marketing Managers.
- Assist with event preparation.
- Lifecycle of designing marketing collateral (print, eFlyer, ads, etc.)
- Complete special projects as requested.
What can you expect?
- You must be able to work at least 40 hours a week. The schedule is Monday through Friday, 9:00AM – 5:30PM.
- Training and professional development opportunities will be provided.
- Having a fun summer internship!
Did we mention that this is a paid internship? That's money towards your tuition, a fun night out, or your next trip! What are you waiting for? Apply right now!
For Questions/Inquiries, please contact: Amalia Maes at email@example.com