Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Manager - Property Maintenance
at Peak Living
- Gateway Village
- Beaumont, TX, USA
- Full Time
Peak Living is currently seeking a qualified Service Manager to join our team! Under the direction of the Community Manager, the Service Manager maintains the property in a high-quality condition, provides excellent customer service, supervises preparation of move-ins and operates within approved budget. Typical range of hours is based on the community needs and may require weekends and after hour emergency services.
At Peak Living, our employees love where they work. We are a full-service real estate management company with communities across the United States. Peak Living is uniquely positioned for growth as it continues rapid expansion through acquisitions. We believe successful growth is best achieved by developing high quality teams and empowering them in their roles to boost property performance.
Knowledge / Skills / Ability
- Hands-on working knowledge of typical apartment maintenance tasks is required.
- Must possess leadership skills and ability to deal effectively with customers.
- Must have basic knowledge of HVAC and become CFC certified within 90 days of employment.
Education and Experience
- One year as a Maintenance Supervisor with professional management firm or six months assistant with Peak Living.
- Assist Community Manager in hiring, inspecting, counseling and promoting, staffing levels as directed by the Regional Manager and if needed, terminating employees.
- Teach skills to staff members.
- Schedule work
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Make sure that common areas are safe, in repair and clean
- Perform preventive maintenance for pools, parking lots, building exteriors, etc.
- Make Capital improvement recommendations.
- Respond to all service requests within 24 hours.
- Visit competing properties and inspect quality of maintenance.
- Order parts as need to repair community.
- Continually educate staff on safe working conditions and keep informed on all work safety issues including OSHA guidelines and Peak Living safe working conditions bulletin.
Peak Living offers a competitive compensation package including monthly and quarterly bonuses, health, vision, dental and life insurance and discounted rent program.