Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
R&D Product Quality Analyst II
- Research and Development
- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time
The R&D Product Quality Analyst II will be responsible for performing chemical experiments for the purpose of testing and quality control under R&D, establishes, implements, and maintains internal Quality Systems with in the Developmental & Research environment and Work cross-functionally with our QC and production departments.
What You Will Do!
- Perform routine R&D product testing.
- Track and meet testing deadlines, problem solve with team, notify supervisor of problems or unexpected results, record results.
- Ensure all test documentation is complete and accurate
- Investigate and troubleshooting issues related to formulations and products.
- Creating Specifications and initiate change control with other departments.
- Work cross-functionally both inter- and intra- departmentally
- Assist in updating R&D Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Perform maintenance, i.e. calibration and some troubleshooting of equipment and systems
- Maintain familiarity on use of all applicable equipment, systems and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Stay abreast of current technology and instruments, with emphasis on HPLC analytical chemistry applications in the pharmaceutical industry
- Comply with PCCA policies and all applicable SOPs, Good Laboratory Procedures (cGLPs) and Quality Control guidelines
- Participate in team discussions and assist in achieving team goals
- Answer phone calls and assist customers with basic questions
- Assist with other duties special projects, as assigned
- Attend PCCA's International Seminar
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in general chemistry or related science field.
- Two years' experience in an analytical laboratory or equivalent combination of higher education and experience
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) experience
- Understanding of instrumental analysis procedures utilized in a modern chemistry laboratory
- Demonstrated competence with computer applications and programs related to laboratory applications
- Knowledge of sampling methods and quality control systems
- Intermediate level computer skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously with accuracy and precision
- Ability to be self-motivated, energetic, enthusiastic and team oriented
- Must be detail-oriented