Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Control Manager
- Quality Assurance
- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time
The Quality Control Manager will oversee and promote quality and regulatory principles to ensure product quality, regulatory compliance, customer satisfaction, and corporate objectives are met.
What You Will Do!
- Supervise and evaluate performance of the Quality Control team
- Work with the Operations management team to ensure quality and regulatory compliance concerns or issues are addressed
- Review, analyze, and trend various quality defects and formulate quality remediation recommendations
- Manage controlled quality and regulatory documentation
- Communicate quality data and trends to strategic management
- Handle recalls and host FDA, DEA, A2LA and customer inspections
- Manage and execute all internal inspections to ensure company compliance
- Assist with related special projects, as assigned
Who You Are!
- Bachelor's Degree in a science field
- Six years of experience in the Pharmaceutical/Science field
- Five years of leadership/supervisory experience
- Thorough knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), 21 CFR 210 & 211, A2LA requirements, and ISO 17025 guidelines
- Advanced knowledge of statistics, quality metrics and trending applications
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills
- Assertive and advanced skills in effective written and verbal interdepartmental communication
- Ability to think analytically, solve problems and provide resolution to conflicts (i.e. quality issues with operations)
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and the Internet
- Experience with Laserfiche and QAD
- Master's degree a plus
Certifications:ASQ, a plus