Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Architectural Intern - Interiors
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
At Page, we promise design that makes lives better. We’re actively seeking talented people to join an empowered employee environment. With offices in Austin, Dallas, Denver, Dubai, Houston, Mexico City, San Francisco and Washington DC, Page provides architecture, engineering, interiors and consulting services on large, complex projects around the world. We credit the success of our projects that build communities to the global diversity of our people’s backgrounds and experiences. By following our core values in the delivery of our services, we’ve become – and remain – a vital and respected firm.
We’re seeking highly creative, committed team members to help us deliver on our promise of making lives better through design. As our market sectors and services grow, we continuously add new opportunities. Will you join us?
- Successful candidates will work with architectural design and production in the Interiors studio and serve on teams for large and small scale projects in all of Page’s market sectors.
- Project work through SD, DD, CD and CA phases
- Support design and documentation FF&E efforts
- Collaborate with project team including clients, architects, designers, and consultants
- The ideal candidate will have worked or interned at an Architectural Firm previously to gain some practical experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- 1-5 years of previous experience at an Architectural Firm
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written presentation and graphics skills
- Sketch up, Photoshop and Indesign skills needed
- Practical REVIT experience required