Pacific Seafood Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pacific Seafood Group
Responsible for overseeing the smooth, efficient and correct performance of position duties of a managed crew. Ensure staff are properly trained and are working safely and efficiently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but not limited to:
- Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and Teamwork) and promote teamwork at all times
- Plan own work activities, including coordination of work activities of others
- Monitor performance of team members within the crew
- Assist with crew scheduling
- Coordinate and assign duties of team members; provides team member training
- Price and purchase supplies for the factory
- Maintain product specifications for company and customer product; track and maintain inventory levels
- Grades/sizes product to specifications
- Ensure that production deadlines and requirements are met
- Keep records of production
- Regularly perform product quality verifications
- Be able to carry out and check HACCP and SSOP requirements
- Maintain legible and accurate records or logs as required
- Assist with inventory tracking (APC)
- Make sure hygiene and safety regulations are followed
- Perform other duties, as assigned
Manages team member production. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to successfully perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One year related experience and/or training
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Forklift certification
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Basic PC knowledge
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
At Pacific Seafood, your base wage is only a portion of your overall compensation package. When you add in the additional benefits below to our competitive base wage you can increase your total compensation up to 25%.
- Health insurance benefits options, including medical, prescription, vision, dental, basic group life and short term disability.
- Flexible spending accounts for health flex and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous annual company profit sharing match
- Paid time off for all regular FT team members, to include paid sick and vacation
- Employee Assistance Program- Confidential professional counseling, financial, and legal assistance provided at no charge to Team Members and immediate family members
- Product purchase program
Pacific Seafood is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.