Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
University Relations Specialist
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Professional Partnerships
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services Supported Office
The Specialist, University Relations will be a key player in the management of university-level recruiting efforts to hire top dentist talent and develop university recruitment programs for PDS. Under the general direction of the Mgr, University Relations, the Specialist, University Relations is responsible for coordinating, fostering, and developing positive relationships with dental schools in their designated region.
- Act as brand ambassador at universities and events by managing internal and external relationships with target universities, key faculty, professors, administration and student organizations, as well as hiring managers and other key stakeholders in the markets you support.
- Support the PDS dentist recruiting strategies by building and maintaining relationships at key dental schools and maintaining a pipeline of engaged student leads.
- Support the internal project management and execution of the University Relations strategy for relationship development with dental schools.
- Manage all events within the markets you support by utilizing approved digital and print promotional material, selecting venues, organizing catering and ordering promotional items.
- Maximize event results while staying within approved budget.
- Attend events and presentations at schools, either with or without a clinician or dentist recruiter co-presenting to increase brand awareness and the dentist application rates.
- Educate students, administration and faculty on the PDS PRIVATE PRACTICE +® model at events.
- Engage key members of administration and faculty, at key dental schools, with PDS brand ambassadors in discussions around initiatives related to joint venture opportunities.
- Coordinate participation in all district and national dental school conferences and meetings.
- Manage projects for utilizing feedback from each event to implement process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Human Resources, Healthcare or a related field. In lieu of degree, +3 years of relevant professional experience is required.
- Able to travel up to 70%.
- Experience in a multi-regional healthcare, retail or dental company.
- Experience in CRM, preferably Salesforce, ATS or TRM.
- Experience in a fast-paced event coordination environment.
- Experience in university or dental industry events.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.