Pace Analytical Services, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
QC Laboratory Technician
at Pace Analytical Services, LLC
Job Reference #: 3175
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
The main function of the Laboratory Technician is to provide analytical support to the Quality Control Laboratory. Must be willing and able to work rotating shifts.
- Perform wet chemistry testing
- Prepare samples and buffer solutions
- Analyze raw materials, process samples, and finished products
- Run analyses on samples and provide data/results to operations
- Perform all laboratory housekeeping: file paperwork, clean up spills, dump old samples, stock sample retains in storage shed, order and stock supplies
- Other general lab duties as assigned
- Candidate should have a AA or BS degree in science or equivalent experience
- Previous lab experience a plus including a variety of instrumentation or wet chemistry testing
- Must be able to work rotating shifts
- Self starter, initiative
- Great attention to detail
- Enthusiastic to learn a variety of analytical test methods
- Gas chromatography experience is a plus
Pace Analytical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, age, religion, sex, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity.