Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT ERP Manager
at PAC L.P.
PAC is a leading global provider of advanced analytical instruments for laboratories and online process applications in HPI (hydrocarbon processing industries) in upstream, midstream and downstream. To provide its customers with cutting edge technology, PAC leverages significant R&D resources to support its core technologies, including chromatography, elemental analysis, physical properties, ultrasonic, fluorescence, spectroscopy, and microscopy/video imaging. PAC operates as a unit of Roper Technologies, Inc. a diversified growth company and a constituent of the S&P 500, Fortune 1000, and the Russell 1000 indices.
The IT ERP Manager will plan and direct the design, process rationalization, system configurations of the company’s global ERP-IFS system. Will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of team cohesion and support for deployment of the software systems and will lead our strategic ERP initiatives. This positions requires an in-depth knowledge of fundamental ERP component modules including Supply Chain, Distribution, Service, Finance, and HR in a manufacturing environment. This position will liaison with the business unit subject matter experts to ensure successful ERP and associated software implementations.
- Develops and maintains ERP functional solution architecture by leading solution definition, solution architecture reviews, and solution selection efforts.
- Be a pro-active business partner and liaise with various functional users across multiple businesses globally to understand their issues and requirements, identify opportunities for process improvement and IT solutions.
- Strategize and manage implementation of ERP system across all the various modules globally.
- Ensure the vendor proposals in the purchase of software and/or technical services meet technical specifications.
- Establish and lead recurring project status or governance meetings including preparation of materials, working with core team and key stakeholders globally to review key project information, maintain visibility and accountability of ERP initiative.
- Periodically report, in a concise and actionable manner, project status and document project progress as per established best practices (meeting minutes, project plan updates, weekly status reports) to stakeholders and steering committee at regular frequency.
- Prepares short-term and long-term plans for data cleanup, data migration, software system development, application selection, and system maintenance. Plans and recommends modification to the system’s capacity and its configuration.
- Provide support to internal users that may involve periodic training and lead development of training content.
- Strategize, implement and support a scalable Enterprise Business Intelligence solution to meet company’s reporting objectives aligned with ERP solution.
- Review business continuity plan, audit and set controls for ERP disaster recovery solution.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- Respond to change productively and handle other duties as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university required.
- Eight plus years’ experience of ERP, applications management and end-user support including Availability Management, Capacity Management, Patch and Release Management.
- Experience with IFS ERP system preferred
- Five plus years proven project management experience
- Five plus years’ experience with IT Outsourcing models
- Excellent customer interaction and presentation skills (ability to present to different audiences and bring the message across in a concise, professional manner)
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Experience scoping and estimating project effort, as well as sound understanding of project control KPIs
- Excellent organizational and communication skills as well as effective problem analysis and resolution abilities needed.
- Previous demonstrated experience in:
- Application Performance Management
- Data Center Technologies
- Virtualization and/or Containerization
- Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- SQL databases
- Strong command of the English language (written and spoken) with each additional language a plus
- PMP or similar certification a plus
- PMP or similar certification a plus
- Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands/fingers to handle or feel; talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee may lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Working Conditions: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock when in the operations or laboratory areas. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but due to open office environment noise level may occasionally be high.
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability