Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Solution Architect – Food and Beverage (NetSuite)
at Oracle Corporation
SolutionArchitect - NetSuite Consulting – F&B Practice
Location: Denver, CO, Austin, TX, Chicago, IL
Why Oracle NetSuite?
One word — transformation.
At Oracle NetSuite, we believe the cloud is hereto stay and so do our 40,000 customers and entities. We believe businessesshould not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensivepersonnel to run it all. Businesses needto be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming businessaround the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that deliversunprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE CLOUDERP pioneer, today Oracle NetSuite has transformed the business operations ofour customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At Oracle NetSuite we work hard and we worksmart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trailblazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, weare tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And weDO celebrate, because if you don't have fun along the way, then what's thepoint?
NetSuite is transforming how its customers dobusiness. If you want to transform your career, Apply Now below.
The Solution Architect will join across-functional team focused on selling and delivering an omni-channel commerce platformfor food & beverage businesses. Therole will provide robust industry experience in understanding functionaland technical requirements to implement NetSuite in support of Prospect'scustomer experience and operational objectives.The individual will review Prospect technical environments including systems,applications, infrastructure and security. From discovery the individual will positionthe Netsuite SuiteCloud Platform to interoperate or replace legacy systems, andthen lead the professional services team in defining the scope for the solutionto be delivered.
· Supportpresales discovery in the translation of the Prospect's business requirementsinto systems design.
· Conductsolutions presentations and obtain Prospect acceptance to solution design.
· Providetechnical guidance and consulting to Prospects and Clients to understandproposed technology.
· Evaluateand offer technology and implementation options for system features that enablestrategic business capabilities.
· Developvisually rich and professional conceptual design documents targeted to varyingaudiences of business and technical aptitude.
· Developdetailed configuration specifications documentation targeted to functional andtechnical consultants.
· Work withproject managers to ensure accurate scoping and timely delivery ofprojects—estimate time frames, quality and quantity of resources required tosuccessfully implement project; develop project plan incorporating all projectvariables including risk.
· Functionalknowledge of manufacturing and distribution operations, ecommerce, POS, mobile,supply chain, planning, and warehouse management systems.
· Food &Beverage industry expertise preferred.
· Knowledgein NetSuite and SuiteCloud is a plus.
· Ability totranslate business needs into technical strategy, gather requirements toconstruct and deliver TO-BE environment.
· Pre-sales experience in thesoftware industry selling to C-Level Executives and technical leaders.
· Bachelor'sdegree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or equivalent experience ispreferred.
· Experiencearchitecting and building Enterprise Solutions (MDM, Reusability, Security,Scalability).
· SystemsIntegration/Middleware experience (Web Services SOAP REST) (e.g., Boomi,Celigo, FarApp, etc.).
· Previous experienceimplementing manufacturing and distribution ERP solutions with any of the majorproviders. Experience with Food &Beverage solutions is preferred.
As an acknowledged authority within Oracle, this senior-level consulting professional has a breadth of knowledge and understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs across multiple product families. Collaborates with the consulting sales team to design innovative solutions that have industry-wide impact.
Analyzes business needs to ensure Oracle solution meets customer objectives. Exercises creativity and independent judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to design non-routine and very complex business solutions utilizing Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. As a position of technical and professional influence, this individual frequently operates at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies enhancements to Oracle products to meet complex customer needs. As a thought leader and customer advisor, influences customer leadership in acceptance of Oracle solutions and services to facilitate the closing of consulting deals. Contributes to non-routine and very complex statements of work, work breakdown structure and/or level of effort and staff plans. Presents and demonstrates solutions to customers. Builds and maintains a network and up-to-date specific industry or product knowledge. Responsible for transitioning deal knowledge to implementation team. Coordinates a pursuit team of subject matter experts. Leads the domain specific solution design aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality and integrated business solutions. Knowledgeable of competition and external factors that may influence Oracle's competitive position. Resolves highly complex customer issues by recommending solutions. Ensures enterprise solution spans across the customer*s business processes. Designs innovative solutions that maximize the use of standard product capabilities to meet customer objectives.
10 years of experience relevant to this position including 5 years of consulting experience. Prior team lead or manager experience. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Broad product, technology or industry expertise. Ability to craft and articulate strategic solutions. In-depth knowledge of implementation methodologies and best practices. Knowledge of competitive & partner products, technology and solutions. Proficient in using selling and negotiation techniques and tools. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.