Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN MDS Coordinator
POSITION: MDS Coordinator
The primary purpose of the MDS Coordinator position is to conduct and coordinate the development, completion and timely transmission of the Resident Assessment (MDS) in accordance with federal requirements and the policies and goals of the facility.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
• Current Nurse licensure
• Detail Oriented
• Strong Organizational and Assessment Skills
• Experience in skilled nursing/or sub-acute care setting
• Experience with MDS development, completion and timely transmission or similar process in another health care setting
• Critical thinking and problem solving abilities
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to meet regulatory deadlines
• Enjoys a brisk and energetic work pace
• Schedule residents for assessment per federal and state requirements
• Develop, complete and transmit an accurate MDS for residents within specified schedules and federal and state requirements
• Participate in Interdisciplinary Care Plan Meetings to coordinate care needs identified in the MDS
Come join a team that is redefining skilled nursing and rehabilitative care services.
Please submit your resume