Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Utility Cleaner | Spa
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably manicured grounds, the Houston Galleria hotel features the finest in Houston accommodations with sensational views of the city or pool area. The Omni Houston Hotel is centrally located in the prestigious Uptown Post Oak/Galleria area and is just minutes from all of the excitement that Houston, Texas has to offer.
The Omni Houston Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel may be your perfect match.
The Spa Utility Cleaner role is dedicated to providing quality service that exceeds Guest and Member expectations. The Utility Cleaner works to create guests for life, by proactively embracing service standards, adhering to safety regulations and gaining the knowledge to assist guests with any and all needs.
- Demonstrate commitment to making a conscientious effort to eliminate or reduce the risk of injury to our guests and employee partners, damage to our property or the property of others.
- Know the correct action to take in the event of an emergency, and demonstrate this knowledge by acting appropriately in the event of an emergency.
- Know and share information about the Hotel and Spa activities, demonstrate this knowledge by accurately communicating daily events, hours of operation and resort/activity information to our guests and employee partners.
- Deep Clean and provide special cleaning services to various assigned guest outlets in a timely and organized manner according to current procedures and standards.
- Clean and service assigned public areas, including lobbies, and function spaces in a timely and organized manner according to current procedures and standards.
- Maintain a neat, organized, and stocked supply cart.
- Maintain security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Ensure equipment in service rooms are working properly.
- Report damages and/or mechanical problems to immediate supervisor
- Take part in Monthly Linen Inventories.
- Clean Guest rooms as needed.
- Deliver amenities to Resort Guests upon request.
- Ensure equipment in assigned public areas is working properly.
- Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to work weekends/holidays
- Candidate must be detail and customer service oriented, efficient, and motivated