Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Engineering Pool Technician - $1000 Hiring Bonus
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably manicured grounds, the Houston Galleria hotel features the finest in Houston accommodations with sensational views of the city or pool area. The Omni Houston Hotel is centrally located in the prestigious Uptown Post Oak/Galleria area and is just minutes from all of the excitement that Houston, Texas has to offer.
The Omni Houston Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel may be your perfect match.
To provide exceptional aquatic facilities to our resort guests that are utilizing our pool areas, pools, and hot tubs.
- Maintain clean water conditions in all resort maintained pools.
- Maintain proper pool water chemistry in resort maintained pool areas.
- Perform required water test as required by county and state regulations.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all hotel maintained pool areas.
- Provide resort guests with cheerful, efficient service.
- Keep pool deck areas clean and free of debris at all times.
- Attend department meetings as assigned by management.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotels culture, rules, and regulations.
- Have thorough knowledge of our hotel property and how it relates to our daily operations.
- Must be able to lift 50-80 lbs occasionally and 30-50 lbs repeatedly.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, stand, grasp, push, and pull frequently.
- Must be able to stand and work in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- Must have mechanical job skills/experience (CPO license preferred)
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.