Nuance Communications, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Executive, TX - Provider Solutions
at Nuance Communications, inc.
- Job ID
- Sales - All Openings
- Pos. Type
- Full Time
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
The Nuance Healthcare Account Executive (AE) is responsible for selling the value proposition for Nuance’s Provider Solutions offerings. The AE is expected to create and foster relationships with the CFO’s, CIO’s, CMO’s, CMIO’s as well as other senior executives and influencers within hospitals and IDN’s, with experience working in a matrixed environment to deliver comprehensive solutions to the healthcare marketplace.
Responsibilities include developing prospects through obtaining an understanding of organizations’ clinical documentation plans and EHR deployment, aligning an organization's financial and quality needs with the appropriate Nuance solution and demonstrating the value proposition, managing strategic selling opportunities, problem solving, presenting software product solutions and closing sales, while exceeding assigned territory quota.
Must be able to meet account / territory coverage requirements assigned by the healthcare division, develop and implement key account plans and develop/implement a strategic business plan for the territory assigned.
Utilizing strong selling, negotiation, and presentation skills, the Account Executive will be tasked with driving new business within the hospital market, targeting both existing and new clients. This is a hunter role where Account Executive will be responsible for drive net new sales and client partnerships. Some clients may or may not have a current Nuance technology footprint.
- Minimum of 5 years, selling enterprise software solutions and services to the C-Suite within a Hospital/large IDN setting. Preferred experience in EMR, IT consulting services, hospital financial, revenue cycle, and/or quality solutions.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively and strategically with all levels within an organization.
- Extremely consultative approach in selling.
- Possesses a creative mindset to shape creative custom deals.
- Demonstrated solution selling skills and ability to align value proposition within messaging. Strong foundation using account planning strategies including Miller-Heiman, Spin, Sandler, Solution Selling or other recognized sales methodologies/certifications.
- Skilled at penetrating into new accounts at the C-Suite level and exceeding multimillion-dollar annual sales quotas.
- Strong ability to forecast and accurately manage accounts, opportunities, activity in CRM. Knowledge of salesforce.com a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including ROI quantification and justification
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments and make decisions.
- Must be self-motivated and driven.
- Territory is Texas, must reside in the territory.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.