Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RT Respiratory Therapist Per Diem PRN
at Vibra Healthcare
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 11339
Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
VibraLife is a Rehabilitation Center and Senior Living Community and is the area's newest senior housing development, comprised of an assisted living facility with a secured memory care unit. Located in Katy, Texas, VibraLife is a beautiful, one-story, state-of-the-art facility that includes the Vibra Rehabilitation Center and Vibra Senior Living.
VibraLife of Katy is seeking a Per Diem Respiratory Therapist - RT to join our team!
Responsible for providing efficient, quality-oriented patient care within the scope of the department's policy/procedure manual. Performs support activities such as equipment maintenance, changes, inventory, and sets up and operates various types of respiratory care equipment to be utilized in the diagnosis and treatment of respiratory disease and/or illness.
Contact Stacey for more information: email@example.com or 502-216-3698.
- Graduate of a Respiratory Therapy program required.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Respiratory Therapist or Certified Respiratory Therapist in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- One (1) year critical care and/or artificial airway and ventilator care experience preferred.
- Current ACLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Please complete an online application!