Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
+ RN Registered Nurse Part Time Evening Weekends (3-11 PM)
at Vibra Healthcare
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 11702
VibraLife is a Skilled Nursing Rehabilitation Center and Senior Living Community is the area's newest senior housing development, comprised of both a skilled nursing rehabilitation center and an assisted living facility with a secured memory care unit. Located in Katy, Texas, VibraLife is a beautiful, one-story, state-of-the-art facility that includes the Vibra Rehabilitation Center and Vibra Senior Living.
VibraLife is seeking responsible, experienced Registered Nurses - RNs to work in a fast paced skilled nursing rehabilitation center.
Part Time, Evening-Weekend shifts currently available, 3-11pm.
Responsible for the comprehensive assessment of resident and family needs in order to determine the nursing services required. Understands and integrates the needs of adult and geriatric residents in the delivery of nursing care. The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care. Specific components of the Registered Nurse role include demonstrating clinical competence, managing resident care, improving quality of care, establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills, fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the facility, and developing clinical expertise per specialty. Responsible for managing and providing direct care for assigned residents. Responsible for the management of resident activities, while monitoring the quality of care during assigned shift. Serves as a liaison to keep the Program Manager and/or Nursing Supervisor aware of major occurrences and needs of the program.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- One (1) year of medical/surgical, rehabilitation, or skilled nursing experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
What are you waiting for? We want to hear from you!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Please complete an online application!