North American Roofing
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Roofing Trainer
at North American Roofing
North American Roofing was established with a mission to provide quality roofing services to our customers through innovative engineered solutions and exceptional customer service.
At North American Roofing you will work with the some of the most knowledgeable technical experts in the roofing industry. You will be able to express your ideas and work hand in hand with management to improve processes. You will develop skills that you can utilize as you develop your career. Most importantly, you will feel a sense of pride as you work in a growing company that considers you a partner in its success.
North American Roofing is looking for a Field Trainer. Our Field Trainer is responsible for training employees on technical roofing skills and safety standards. They work with field management to provide orientation, support and guidance to all Field Employees. Great opportunity to transition to a role that will utilize your commercial roofing knowledge and your desire to teach others how to do roofing safely and right!
Job Duties will include:
- Conduct training for field employees on all aspects of roofing to include safety as well as technical skills.
- Assist in onboarding of new employees.
- Create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment.
- Assist in the design and delivery of training programs.
- Assist in conducting specific training for groups as determined by field management.
- Monitor, track and measure effectiveness of training provided.
- Provide documented feedback on Trainees.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in roofing production; preferably in a supervisory or management position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must be computer literate with knowledge for MS office and prefer experience with web-based systems; visual aids and technology
- Training experience is preferred
- Requires extensive travel.
Top 10 Reasons to Join the North American Roofing Team:
- Competitive starting salary
- Employer sponsored healthcare options including medical, vision & dental
- Employer matched 401(k) Savings Plan
- Career advancement training
- Paid Time Off for volunteering in your community
- Perks Program with discounts for everyday needs
- Personal Paid Time Off
- Wellness programs
- Holiday Time Off
- Progressive, people-centric culture