Nolan Real Estate
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Construction Manager - Houston Area
at Nolan Real Estate
- Job ID
- # of Openings
Position: Construction Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Nolan Real Estate
Have you ever thought, “What would it be like if I loved my job?” How would it feel if people stopped telling you what to do every day and you were a part of the decision making process? This might be the opportunity you have been looking for! We have the need for an entrepreneur that wants to be a part of a real estate development company that is growing in the Texas region. Come be part of the family and put your skills to work in an environment that welcomes your input, rewards your ambition, and inspires others to do the same!
We are committed to providing you more than a career:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package.
- Six days of PTO a year, Two weeks of vacation.
- We offer our associates a 25% apartment rent discount, increased with tenure.
- 8 standard holidays PLUS we offer your birthday off and 2 floating holidays of your choice
- On-Site training.
- Medical, dental, and Vision insurance.
- Three volunteer days p/year which include a day to support our partnership with St. Jude.
- Five education days PLUS financial support to continue your education
- 401K Plan
Pay Range: $75k - $100k
- 10 years of construction management experience in multi-family or residential environment.
- Ability to manage a team of construction professionals to include hiring, scheduling, attention to detail and ensuring quality standards are met on each assignment.
- Holds weekly or bi-weekly meetings with the project stakeholders.
- Builds and maintains a partnership with subcontractors, municipalities and inspectors.
- Reviews budgets on a regular basis and monitors adherence to the established cost parameters.
- Consults with engineers, architects, and owners regarding design problems.
- Provides leadership to construction team members by modeling the company’s values, vision, and operating principles.