N.F. Smith & Associates, LP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems Administrator at PREDICTif Solutions
at N.F. Smith & Associates, LP
The Systems Administrator’s role is to plan, design, develop, implement, and support information systems and operations systems in support of core organizational functions. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
- Manage Physical And Virtual server client environment for storage, printing, backup and recovery of corporate data
- Manage Internet WAN, Email and Telecommunications services to all employees Maintain documentation and knowledge base articles for employees and IT Staff
- Install and support Firewalls, Network Printers, Routers, Servers, Server Software and Switches
Provide Backup and some Higher Level desktop and peripheral support to clients in their Windows 8, 7, and Vista.
- Active Directory
- Network Concepts
- DHCP server / client
- Subnet's and CIDR
- Wireless Security
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to clearly explain concepts and problems to employees and clients in non-technical terms
- VMware vSphere and VMware Horizon View
- Microsoft Lync Client & Server 2010, 2013
- Office 365 and Windows Intune
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Office 2013, 2010
- Familiarity with Group Policy concepts and design