Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- NewcrestImage is hiring a Housekeeping Manager for one of our amazing hotels within our portfolio of over 30 properties.
NewcrestImage is a premier company in the hospitality space that designs, builds and operates state-of-the-art hotels for the most renowned brands in the industry. We are a trendsetting company that is acutely focused on culture and that strives to “genuinely care for people so their lives are enriched.” We are currently looking for a Housekeeping Manager that will be responsible for maximizing revenue opportunities.
In terms of key responsibilities, first and foremost and just like every other position within our company, this role will advance NewcrestImage’s core values of People come First, Communication is Knowledge, Giving is Fun, Experiences are Memorable and Response-Ability is Ours. While this position will be strategic, the ideal candidate must be able and willing to be “hands-on.” In addition, some of the key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Optimize and maximize Guest and Associate experiences.
- Responsible for the overall success of the hotel, using strong leadership skills to drive revenue, maximize profits, and ensure quality. Directly responsible for the Housekeeping, and possibly Engineering departments, and at times may be responsible for the effective operation of the entire hotel in the absence of the General Manager.
- Effectively manage and motivate Associates to ensure achievement of overall financial results, Guest and Associate satisfaction.
- Champion of the hotel’s internal and external communications and record-keeping.
Ensure good standing in the community by developing and maintaining relationships with other hotels, local schools, local government and other community and civic organizations when possible.
Guest Service: Work closely with the Front Office and Housekeeping teams to ensure the hotel meets or exceeds NewcrestImage and Brand Standards for Guest Satisfaction.
Leading: Motivate, coach, and train team members, set goals and hold team members accountable, and provide feedback, rewards, and recognition.
Work Ethic: Demonstrate a high level of integrity, take ownership of personal and team actions, communicate effectively, promote collaboration, nurture a positive, professional work environment, and adhere to the Company’s policies and procedures.
High School degree
Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Must possess a valid driver's license
Willing to take responsiblity and accountability for the team
Well-groomed and professional in appearance
Willing to work on weekends and holidays if required
Effective communication skills
NewcrestImage is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.