Nabors Industries Ltd.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
D365 Senior Systems Analyst and Developer
at Nabors Industries Ltd.
Job Reference #: 1900005R
Nabors Industries owns and operates one of the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a provider of offshore drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools, and innovative technologies for its own rig fleet and those of third parties. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors' highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
Provides technical and programming support, maintenance and trouble-shooting on Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations. The technical domain of the developer includes understanding D365 Data management practices and Data Integration (DI) best practices, tools and technologies, security in the environment, understanding of different data sources like SQLServer, Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics modules. DI development, performance tuning and support system testing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience with D365 for Operations programming required. Additional technical skills may vary
- Must demonstrate thorough programming skills (including X , C#, .NET, SQL, etc.)
- Data management package REST API
- Data management and integration by using data entities in D365
- Data integration by using Common Data Service in D365
- Batch processing and data deduplication (dedupe) rules management
- Develop Integration layer for data integration considering new data and modified data in source and target systems
- Proficient in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) coding, debugging, and implementing
- Ability to develop SSIS Packages for data dumps, data migration, and data transformation
- ETL scripts for data replication from non-relational database to SQL database
- Experience in SQL Server Stored procedures and functions
- Experience in deploying reports to Report Server and performance tuning
- Experience in reporting toolsets, job scheduling, publishing and distribution of reports
- Communicate effectively with analysts, developers, testers, management and clients
- Produce detailed logical data models and designs required to support the integration between Dynamics 365 and Oracle systems, data warehouse and any other database applications
- Support the design of any SQL Server data structures, optimizing for performance as necessary
- Ability to clearly document own work products and review/contribute to the documentation across complex assignments
- Develop and maintain a formal description of the data and data structures, architecture and framework, particularly for third party software add-ons
- Accountable for quality, completeness and on-time delivery of an assigned project
- Develop data strategy for complex assignments
- Support the creation and maintenance of any corporate database, in production, development, and test/QA environments
- Copy D365 Finance and Operations/Field Service database from Azure SQL Database to a SQL Server environment
- Copy a D365 Finance and Operations/ Field Service database from SQL Server to a production Azure SQL Database environment
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Post secondary education with a Computer Sciences Degree or Business Diploma
- 6 plus years of related experience
- Experience in the following: Data management in Dynamics 365 (Finance & Operations and Field Services), C#, SSRS Reporting, Crystal Reports, SQL Programming, Relational Database
- Experience working with SQL databases, including SSIS, SQL Tools, programming, triggers, and stored procedures
- Experience in using SSIS third-party connectors (Ex. Kingsway Soft)
- Microsoft Dynamics D365 for Operations programming skills with exposure to multiple AX/D365 modules preferred.
- Ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, motivated to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly learn new applications and tools
- Ability to think outside of the box for solutions
- Friendly, positive and dedicated
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
The primary location for this position is an office environment.