Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MYR Group
The Shop Helper is an entry level opportunity to work within the shop. The shop maintains and repairs various pieces of heavy construction equipment used in electrical construction. This position is located at our shop location in Pasadena, TX.
• Keeping shop stocked and clean
• Parts runner for various parts and supplies for the shop
• Occasionally assisting mechanics with repairs
• Deliver equipment to other shops and project locations
• Assist with detailing, washing, cleaning and sanding equipment
• Understand and comply with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other industry-specific professional and ethical conduct standards, if applicable
With roots dating to 1891 and nearly 5,000 employees nationwide, MYR Group has delivered some of the largest transmission, distribution and substation projects in the United States and is consistently recognized by Engineering News-Record (ENR) as one of the top 5 specialty electrical contracting firms in the country. And we’ve built strong and dedicated employees who have fueled our continued success!
The skills, talents and commitment of our employees is what makes MYR Group a leader in the electrical services industry by allowing us to deliver superior customer service and capitalize on new opportunities. In today’s world, long-term employees who feel valued, challenged and secure in their jobs seem to be more of the rule rather than the exception. Investing in those who invest in us is what makes our company so unique, and is something we are extremely proud of. We understand that providing a satisfying work environment helps us to get the most out of our people, and is what ultimately leads to personal achievement.
So if you are hard-working, dedicated, ambitious and interested in the long-term … the opportunities for recognition, continued professional development and advancement are waiting for you. Join the MYR Group Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
- Experience working on vehicles (repairs, preventative maintenance, etc) preferred
- Able to read labels, follow instructions, and safety protocol
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and bend
- Seeking individuals who are team-oriented and self starters with a positive attitude
- Must be willing and able to obtain a CDL within 3 months of being hired
Salary commensurate with experience.
Apply at: www.myrgroup.com. If you require an accommodation to complete the online application, please call our Employment Hotline at 1-855-635-1321.
MYR Group Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.