MPW Industrial Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MPW Industrial Services
Job Reference #: 1357
- Assembles and connects hosing.
- Uses monitoring equipment to tests proper water quality is being met.
- Logs test results.
- Ensures proper valving of the demineralizer trailer.
- Trouble shoots system operational problems.
- Performs other duties as asked.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves heavy manual labor.
- Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit and maneuver in confined spaces.
- Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you to chemicals, fumes, etc.
- Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 1-2 years work experience in an industrial/manufacturing setting
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to be trained to run a forklift