MISTRAS Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
U.S. Sales Manager - NDT/Oil/Gas – Gulf Coast & West Regions
at MISTRAS Group, inc.
MISTRAS strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and harassment. Every MISTRAS employee plays a part in our Company’s success and making this a great place to work. We are committed to a work place where all employees are free to raise issues, concerns and questions for the improvement of our operations and work environment. Safety is the overriding priority in everything we do; all duties critical to safety, quality, and environmental protection are carried out in compliance with all requirements and with personal accountability.
The U.S. Sales Manager – Gulf Coast & West Regions will be responsible for leading MISTRAS’ sales teams in the U.S. Gulf Coast & West Regions. In this role, his/her responsibilities will include aligning sales with MISTRAS’ overall strategic growth targets and ensuring strong coordination with Operations, Products, and other internal stakeholders. Essential to this role is the ability to build sales successful plans that consider market size, trends, competitive landscape, and respective market share. Additionally, this person will implement the division’s plans to win new business, while providing market feedback for strategic course correction, as needed.
- Regional Responsibility: U.S. Gulf Coast & West Regions
- Successfully manage, mentor, and develop regional sales team to achieve/ exceed targeted sales objectives.
- Work closely with Sales & Operations teams to develop & implement targeted individual & regional sales plans.
- Accurately assess regional market trends, competitive landscape, and market share – including impact on MISTRAS’ business.
- Align regional sales activities, targets and pricing strategies with Corporate and Operations’ initiatives.
- Build & maintain strong relationships with executive-level client influencers.
- Lead cross-functional selling opportunities as an integrated team within both Services & Products.
- Develop and align ongoing sales skills, products, and services training programs within the organization.
- Monitor the sales process from lead development, through quoting, closing, and sales verification.
- Identify new applications/opportunities for MISTRAS’ technology portfolio.
- Represent MISTRAS Group at trade shows, professional meetings, and industry forums.
- Communicate successes at local and regional client sites throughout the client’s organization.
- Present innovative ideas and breakthrough approaches (including ongoing R&D activities) to MISTRAS’ customers to provide an “advanced look” at MISTRAS’ growing capabilities.
- Minimum of 15 years of combined experience in technical and sales supervision/ management roles.
- Experience in forming and implementing strategic business and/or sales plans.
- Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering discipline or minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- MBA a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong, senior-level relationships within customer organizations.
- Knowledge of NDT/NDE services & products.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals while managing a de-centralized sales team.
- 40-60% travel (out of office) is anticipated.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
- Frequent lifting up to 30 lbs.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Please visit the Mistras employment website to apply:
Mistras Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer