MISTRAS Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PCMS Implementer - Inspection Software/Database
at MISTRAS Group, inc.
MISTRAS strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and harassment. Every MISTRAS employee plays a part in our Company’s success and making this a great place to work. We are committed to a work place where all employees are free to raise issues, concerns and questions for the improvement of our operations and work environment. Safety is the overriding priority in everything we do; all duties critical to safety, quality, and environmental protection are carried out in compliance with all requirements and with personal accountability.
The PCMS Level II Implementer is responsible for entering and updating data in PCMS Software (Plant Condition Management System), and developing and running reports from PCMS. This position is located in downtown Houston, TX in a professional office environment.
- Accurately enter data in PCMS Software
- Update data in PCMS software as needed
- Develop and run reports utilizing PCMS data
PCMS Level II Implementer
- Minimum of 2-3 years of IDMS experience
- Basic understanding of P&IDs piping and instrumentation diagrams required
- Knowledge of Mechanical Documentation and Inspection Documentation required
- High school diploma or equivalent, with some college preferred
- At least 5 years of database experience preferred
- At least 5 years of experience with Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel
- At least 5 years of experience with PCMS, UPIPE, or another IDMS
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized individual with ability to multi-task
PCMS II Implementer, the following experience is preferred, but not required:
- Experience with Microsoft Access a plus
- Experience with AutoCAD or MicroStation a plus
- Experience in Oil and Gas Industry a plus
- Experience with Refinery or Plant Inspection, or NDT experience a plus
- Understanding of technical documentation such as equipment design documents, P&IDs, and inspection isometrics a plus
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
- Frequent lifting up to 30 lbs.
Mistras Group, is an equal opportunity employer