MISTRAS Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Fulltime MFL Technician with level II UTT
at MISTRAS Group, inc.
MISTRAS Group is seeking a MFL Technician with level II UTT for a full time benefited position at our Deer Park, TX location.
*Local candidates only
*Level II UTT certification
*TWIC card is required
*Full time benefited
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the NDE inspection of both in-service and out-of-service Above Ground storage tanks
- UTT experience and certification required.
- Must be able to certify through Mistras MFL experience and/or certification required. Must be willing to certify through Mistras in this technique. Silverwing MFL floor mapping a plus.
- Experience field drafting tank bottoms, roofs, and shells required.
- Tank strapping, helium testing, and verticality survey experience a plus
- Must be able to pass hair follicle drug test
- Majority of work will be local, but candidates must be open to travel if the need arises.
- Pay rate: Depend on Skill level, DOE. Full time positions
- Any other certification is a plus.
Please email your resume, QA documents and TWIC card to email@example.com and reference "MFL/UTT TECH-DEER PARK" in the subject line.
We support all NDT industries.
Come join us in an exciting industry with the fastest growing NDT Company in the world! Fulltime positions with competitive wages and benefits that include: health, dental, vision and 401(k).
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.