Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Manager II - Houston
at Millennium Health
At Millennium Health, we believe our ability to attract the best people helps us transform the science of medication monitoring to improve patient safety and health care for those in need. Based in San Diego, we are a leading health solutions company that delivers timely, accurate, clinically actionable information to inform the right treatment decisions for each patient at the right time.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Millennium. Bright and dedicated people, working together have created Millennium’s success. Our employees are our greatest asset. Provided with state-of-the art tools and technology, a casual and collaborative work environment, our employees share a common goal of improving patients’ lives.
Currently, we have an opportunity for an Account Manager II, reporting directly to the Regional Manager, you will work side by side with the Territory Manager in the assigned territory. Your primary responsibility will be to educate, service, and train the existing offices on Millennium’s offerings utilizing company approved resources. Your secondary role will be to identify new business opportunities by developing existing relationships and cold calling prospective accounts. The expectation of the Account Manager II position is to consistently develop sales competencies which will prepare the role for career development and promotion potential. This is a 100% remote position and will require a home office. Essential office equipment will be provided by the company. The position will require extensive travel by car as well as some air travel. A safe driving record is mandatory.
- Responsible for assisting in growth of new and current business
- Schedule and execute in-service training at customer sites
- Train clinic staff in proper processing of requisitions and sample collection procedure
- Provide regular follow up and refresher training to customers as required
- Ensure all customers are adequately stocked with appropriate supplies at all times
- Provide Management with weekly progress reports
- Plan and execute visits to all existing accounts in the territory on a regular basis
- Identify, communicate and help resolve any service issues, billing issues or customer complaints
- Work as a team with the territory sales rep to ensure excellent on-going customer service and satisfaction with company’s products and services
- As required, assist company in obtaining information missing from requisitions in order to facilitate timely specimen processing
- Develop close working relationship and collaborate with Lab staff, especially Billing & Data Entry
- As required, assist Marketing team with customer surveys and feedback to identify areas for service improvements and enhancement
- Schedule and/or arrange UPS/FedEx pick-ups from offices
- Adherence to confidentiality (HIPAA) requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral, communication skills
- Polished presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Ability to perform overnights during the week
- Ability to work evenings, late evenings and weekends on an occasional basis
- Ability to understand the clinical practice environment and work effectively with clinic staff
- Proven organizational and time / territory management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and commitment to persistent follow-up
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university
- 3-5 Years Training/Operations Experience
- Documented sales numbers in b2b or medical sales
- Experience in a sales or customer service function
- Prior field-based position which included a significant travel requirement
- Prior experience working in a clinic or hospital environment is desirable
Millennium Health offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package.
Millennium Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and E-Verify participant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.